OUR AWESOME PARTNERS
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together
How and Why We Partner
Starting and building a business is a very serious endeavor. Therefore, we want to give founders the best tools and options to help them launch and grow. We know that you can only get access to the best options if you are engaging the best providers. That is why we deliberately selected and targeted best in class companies to help us provide special offers and discounts to founders getting started on building their businesses.
Potential savings on some services
Best in Class Partners
Suited to help your growth
We are also consistently exploring other partnerships that we believe will be advantageous for our founders because we want you to go build better and more sustainable businesses. If you’re a founder, let us know what you are building and we will see what special offers you qualify for. If you provide an awesome product or service, get in touch and let us see if could be a right fit for our clients!
LoanCirrus is the World’s number one loan management system.
What We Love About LoanCirrus
- Cloud-based, so no installation needed. Just customize to meet your specific business needs and go
- Flexible pricing that scales with your business – starts at only $49.99 per month
- Awesome Customer Success team that is available 24/7
- Truly transforms your business’ lending operations as it helps you lend smarter and faster
- Full range of APIs that helps you connect to all your relevant applications
CoverWallet is by far the easiest way to understand, buy, and manage insurance for your business.
What We Love About CoverWallet
- Make sense of insurance with free assessment tools to figure out what your business needs
- Save time – easy, quick, and transparent online application, with quotes from multiple carriers in one place
- Purchase and manage your insurance through the same platform
- Because they are a broker, you get the opportunity to truly unlock the best business insurance deal
Bench is more than just accounting software. The company has a team of professional bookkeepers and smart software to track your finances.
What We Love About Bench
- Simple, intuitive software to help you monitor spending and income
- Professional bookkeepers who get to know your business
- Accurate financial statements and tax-ready books to help you prepare for tax time
Shopify is the world’s largest hosted e-commerce platform.
What We Love About Shopify
- Hassle-free as you can build your online store without necessarily having coding skills
- Look like an expert in no time – awesome templates to help your website stand out on web and mobile
- Design your site and manage hosting in the same platform, with around-the-clock support
- Excellent help resources to ensure you have the tools needed to build a successful online business
DecisonLogic provides lenders the ability to verify a borrower’s identity, account number, and balance in real-time.
What We Love About DecisionLogic
- This automated real-time process removes many of the problems encountered with traditional methods of loan decision making.
- Quick and seamless integration. Because of extensive experience dealing with a wide range of use cases, minimal customization required to meet your specific business needs.
- Flexible pricing that scales with your business – you are only charged for API calls made.
- True data aggregation as DecisionLogic blends data from other leading providers such as Finserv, Plaid, and Yodlee.
JustWorks is an all-in-one Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution for payroll, benefits, and HR compliance that allows business owners to outsource HR hassles and focus on their core businesses.
What We Love About JustWorks
- On-demand HR tools and compliance support to reduce stress and uncertainty in launching, scaling and growing your business
- Easy to use User Interface makes everything from payroll to other tasks such Paid Time Off (PTO) quick and painless to execute
- Access to affordable, high-quality health, vision and dental insurance for your team
Venture Support Services (VSS) has special focus and expertise in providing business solutions to minority entrepreneurs such as immigrants and African Americans.
What We Love About Venture Support Services
- Having worked with many minority founders, they have an excellent grasp of issues that these entrepreneurs are faced with
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in the area of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Program certification
- Excellent pricing on critical business support services and solutions such as business planning and business consulting
Square is a best in class provider of payment processing and card reader solutions.
What We Love About Square
- Awesome solution for online payment processing as well as point of sale transactions.
- Ability to accept payments without an internet connection in Square Offline Mode.
- Send invoices from your mobile device or laptop right to your customers’ inboxes. They can pay securely with a few clicks.
- Integrates seamlessly with major E-commerce platforms.
Global leader in providing cloud computing services. Full stop.
What We Love About Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS is a playing field leveler for early-stage companies as they enable start-ups to leverage high-end technologies and infrastructure needs with a minimal capital outlay.
- AWS offers everything with absolutely no commitment. All server-backed services are charged on an hourly basis, so as soon as you terminate/stop a server, you won’t be billed from the next hour onward.
- AWS has a world-class, highly secure infrastructure, both physically and over the internet. Multiple geographic regions and Availability Zones allow you to remain resilient in the face of most failure modes, including natural disasters or system failures.
REACH empowers lenders by giving them a special website theme they can quickly customize and make their own.
What We Love About REACH
- REACH has a pre-configured connection with LoanCirrus which allows your website to share data and documents with LoanCirrus in real time with no additional integrations.
- Your customers can view account information online, apply for loans and can even make repayments
- Flexible and affordable pricing which makes it convenient for startup lenders
HubSpot is a very powerful full stack software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core.
What We Love About Hubspot
- Very intuitive and easy to use. New functionalities to enhance user experience are consistently deployed.
- HubSpot’s CRM system connects to social networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and pulls in useful details from their profiles. This, in turn, integrates nicely with the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension, which makes all that information accessible in your inbox when you start to write an email to a contact.
- The HubSpot CRM system tackles documenting and keeping track of communications with prospective clients pretty nicely by allowing you to email clients directly from the platform, immediately logging the correspondence within the lead’s contact record — there’s even a feature allowing you to record your phone calls.
LendiMax makes it easier for small businesses to access financing for their operations
What We Love About LendiMax
- LendiMax’s simple online application makes business loan applications easy and seamless for founders busy building their respective businesses.
- LendiMax has access to a wide network of direct lenders and makes it easier for small businesses to access the funding that is right for their operations.
- LendiMax also has access to non-traditional funding sources such as VC funds and Angel Investor networks.